SAFEGUARDING OUR GUESTS
GUEST SAFETY AND WELL-BEING PROTOCOLS
Your health and that of our team members, and community, continues to be our utmost priority and concern. As part of our dedication to continuously improve on our guest experience, and offer a comfortable and safe environment for everyone who visits our property, we have implemented rigorous hygiene and cleaning procedures as per the COVID guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), and the American Hotel and Lodging Association (AHLA).
WHAT WILL YOUR EXPERIENCE BE LIKE?
For your protection, and that of fellow guests, and employees, we ask for your cooperation as we have made the following temporary modifications to our customer service protocols:
– You will be required to wear a face mask while in the lobby and outside if social distancing is not possible.
– Seating in all public areas is positioned at least 6 feet apart.
– Enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning between 8-10am. Instead of the usual buffet-style offering, we will provide a menu for table-service in the gardens . Seating in the common areas is arranged at least 6 feet apart.
– For your protection, and those of our team members, no employee will enter your room during your stay, apart from emergency maintenance. This means there will be no housekeeping service, but towels, linen, and bathroom amenities will be delivered upon request, in a contactless manner, as well as retrieving any trash.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
Our team is committed to providing every guest with the peace of mind to relax and enjoy their time with us. You will be welcomed by a team of individuals that have been fully trained on the importance of upholding the highest level of sanitation standards, and the sensitivity of the current circumstances which we are in.
– All team members are screened for COVID symptoms prior to their shifts and are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well.
– Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be worn by all team members, based on their role and responsibilities, and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
ENHANCED CLEANLINESS STANDARDS
Our cleaning protocols include EPA-approved disinfectants that meet CDC requirements for use, and are effective against viruses, bacteria, and other airborne and blood borne pathogens.
High touch areas, such as, but not limited to doors, door handles, handrails, furniture in public spaces, signature pads, and credit card readers are cleaned and sanitized on a frequent and routine basis.
Key West COVID-19 Resources